- 24/05/2013Hostpital System, Weather System, Bonus system and more
- 23/11/2012New Donator Features, New Language
- 18/10/2012IRC Echo, Auto Suspect
- 20/09/2012Lotto 3/10, Drug Dealer Job Upgrade
- 15/08/2012Hats and Helipad
- 02/08/2012Vehicles Page Finished
- 29/07/2012Website Design and Forum Software Updated
- 19/07/20122 New Jobs, LGiver Job updated, New Vehicles, Hitmen Rank
- 23/06/2012New help, New Vehicle functions, Chat bubble
- 28/05/2012New LSPD interior, WSE System Updates
- 08/05/2012Language System, SAMP 0.3e Updated, Mini Job Added
- 11/04/2012LuckyMan (+Gambling Page) and Glasses Added
- 18/03/2012Limousine for PDriver Job
- 15/03/2012Godfather job completed
- 08/03/2012Happy Women's Day Event
- 26/02/2012Contact page updated
- 14/02/2012New Police Cars
- 12/01/2012Reames Page, Bug Fixes, Prostitute Job completed
- 05/01/2012Clans page was completed
- 31/12/2011Happy New Year, fireworks ingame
- 24/12/2011Santa Claus visited our server
An RPG is a Role Playing Game, in which the character controlled by the human ideally takes on a 'role' in an interactive world. RPG's do not have winners or losers, all though some characters may be better off than others in a constantly changing enviroment.
West Side Team was founded by Sirius and LEA. It is manned by a willing team of Admins, and the players aid the servers reputation by being active, and so far loyal. The servers main language is French, but as English speaking individuals are becoming ever so common on the server, this forum was created.
The idea of the server is based on the player assuming the role of a citizen in the wide landscape of the well loved GTA San Andreas. Players may earn money, buy cars, obtain licences and passports much like in reality.
Another beautiful aspect is the ability for the player to have a job, in which they can obtain money, and RCash points (refer to RCash guide) to help them purchase goods and status. Every job has a duty (refer to Job Guide), however, there is no strict requirement to have a job and money can still be obtained.
If a player does not stay on the right side of the law, much like in GTA San Andreas, he/she becomes a suspect (refer to why am I suspected) if caught by the authorities, who may jail or attempt to kill the player. Don't worry if you still do not understand as a better understanding is gained when playing the server and asking others for help, whilst reading the informative guides on the new site.